1. We expect one another to cooperate efficiently.2. We try our best to cooperate.
I expect everyone to have teamwork and work well together as we are trying to achieve a common goal.We should listen to each other and not talk while someone else is talking and respect each others ideas.
1. I expect them to cooperate and communicate.2. We should tell others about our plans before starting on the work.
I expect them to play a part during collaborative workWe can appoint work for everybody
1. We should feel free to express our ideas and work as a team2. We can invite our friends to collaborate together and work together
1. Absolute teamwork and no argument, everyone must meet a consensus.2. We should discuss what we all agree on through votes.
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. We should have teamwork to work together to finish our collaborative work because as suggested in the phrase 'collaborative work', we have to collaborate together to finish it.2. One person has to invite the others to the work by typing in their email to send the work to the others. We should then work together, be it at home or in class, to finish the work.Darius Low
1)We should expect each other to contribute to the work and not get in each other's way.2)We should not interrupt each other and should do our share in the work.
1. I think we should expect everybody in who is involved in the collaborative work to play a part. 2. I think we can start with an icebreaker if you are unfamiliar with the group, or we can try to ask everybody for their opinions before carrying out anything.
I expect us to work in harmony. We should be more understanding.
1) Everyone should be involved and contribute to the work.2) We should be open-minded and listen to others' suggestions. We should also ask for suggestions before we actually do anything.
1.We expect each another to help out as much as possible and if they are done with their work, to help others.2.We can try to cooperate and do as the leader tells us to do so and not fool around.
1. We should expect each other to listen to everyone's comments and ideas and consider them.2. We should collaborate with each other by listening to their comment and ideas and consider it, and everyone should contribute their ideas too.
1.i expect from one cooperation, and not to stray away from our goal and end up accessing some other application like facebook.2.we can collaborate with someone through blogging.
We should expect co-operation from the whole team and suggest our idea one at a time, and not spurt out our answer as we would not get to a solution. We should brainstorm first, then suggest our ideas in an orderly manner, and then agree on a solution. This way we will get our job done without any quarrels and fights.
1. I think that we should collaborate and work harmoniously with each other.2. We should listen to each others opinion and views before acting recklessly on our own idea.
We should cooperate with each other.Everyone should contribute their ideas
1. We have to work together and express our ideas when it's our turn.2. Through cooperative teamwork and respect to one another
1. We should expect co-operation from one another.2. We should increase communication between the teammates and everyone should play his/her part to help the team work faster. Polite behavior also should be observed to prevent quarrels.
1. We have to work together and express our ideas freely when it's our turn.2. Through cooperative teamwork and show respect to one another and don't argue.
1.We should expect cooperation within group members and respect of each other. We should also be using acceptable language in our conversation.2.We should accept each other's idea by improving others' idea in order to produce the best quality work.